We’re open to publishing guest posts! You’re welcome to get wild with your ideas (you never know when you might land on a gem) but this blog is geared to moms and the tone is upbeat, helpful, and entertaining. Our readers like lists, easy-to-implement solutions for real problems, and stuff that makes them laugh and feel warm fuzzies inside. We aren’t sappy like the Hallmark Channel, but we’re not gritty like Scary Mommy either. Think “get more sleep, feel less stressed, 10 ways all moms mess up and why it’s okay…” Stuff like that. Also easy family recipes and humorous pieces are welcome if you’ve got any of those laying around.
All guest posts include a short bio at the top with a link to your website. Here’s an example: 10 Bathroom Habits That Will Save Your Sanity
Guest post requirements
All submitted text must be:
- Original and written by you
- Not published anywhere else, online or otherwise
- High quality and well-written with good grammar and punctuation
- 1000+ words in length
- In line with the voice, mission and target audience of this website
How to submit guest posts for consideration
To be considered please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A little bit about you and why you’d like to guest post for us
- 2-3 post ideas -or- a completed post if you have one ready to go
- Links to your website and social media accounts (so I can see you’re legit and get a feel for your writing ability and style)
What to expect
- All posts will be edited for grammar and punctuation as well as flow (if necessary), adding links (affiliate and otherwise, as appropriate) and to fit the style of the blog
- All posts will be optimized for SEO (title, subheadings, keywords)
- No need to provide images with your post — I’ve got ’em covered
Barring strange or unforeseen circumstances (I am a mom with little ones underfoot, things happen!) I’ll get back to you about your query/submission within a few days.
Hope to hear from you!